ArriveCAN Canada – Important Information
- ArriveCAN Canada is mandatory for all incoming travellers
- The ArriveCAN Health Declaration should be completed within 72 hours of one’s scheduled arrival in Canada
- Canada enables travellers to fill out the ArriveCAN health form entirely online
- The confirmation of completing the ArriveCAN form arrives to travellers via email in PDF form
- Travellers completing the ArriveCAN Health Declaration must provide basic information relating to their personal and contact details, travel to Canada, vaccination and health status, possible Covid-19 testing or quarantine details (if applicable)
- There’s no need to visit the Canadian Embassy nor a Consulate to complete the process of applying for the Canadian ArriveCAN Health Declaration
What is the ArriveCAN for Canada
The ArriveCAN Health Declaration is an online form that should be completed by all travellers planning to visit Canada during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The ArriveCAN form requires providing details of one’s planned trip to Canada, personal and contact data, vaccination, and current health status. Moreover, some travellers may need to provide details of their Covid-19 test or quarantine in Canada (if applicable).
The Canadian Government enables travellers to complete the ArriveCAN Health Form online, without the need to visit an Embassy or a Consulate.
After completing the ArriveCAN Health Form, travellers receive a PDF confirmation delivered directly onto their email address.
Who needs to complete it
The ArriveCAN Health Form is required to be completed by every traveller planning to visit Canada during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The Canadian Government makes exceptions in very rare cases. Not completing the ArriveCAN Health Declaration may result in being refused entering Canada.
Make sure to complete the ArriveCAN declaration within 72 hours of visiting Canada to ensure proper processing time and to receive the needed PDF confirmation via email.
The ArriveCAN declaration is checked by customs officials on every border point, including when visiting Canada by land, sea, and air.
ArriveCAN Canada – Requirements
There are a few requirements that must be met by travellers who wish to visit Canada and complete the ArriveCAN Health Declaration, including to have:
- a stable internet connection
- an active email address
- vaccination certificate
- a Covid-19 test (if applicable)
- a quarantine plan (if applicable)
How to fill out the ArriveCAN Canada form
The ArriveCAN Canada Form can be easily completed online by simply providing your:
- Personal Details
- Contact Information
- Details of the Planned Trip to Canada
- Vaccination Status
- Health Status
- Covid-19 Testing Information (if applicable)
- Quarantine Plan (if applicable)
The key to receiving the ArriveCAN PDF confirmation quickly is to provide accurate and correct data when completing the online application form.
Providing incorrect data may result in being refused entry to Canada. That is why it’s important to double-check the given details
What happens after applying
After completing the ArriveCAN Health Form with the required details, the Canadian Government will start processing your application and issue a PDF confirmation.
The PDF confirmation of completing the ArriveCAN Health Declaration reaches travellers via email and should be later on presented upon crossing the Canadian border.